Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Unemployed Unemployment...

We crib about the growing turmoil among the youth, lack of opportunity and blah blah., But want to share that its really a bad world.. Very Bad. My bro, who happens to be  at a big position in one of the MNC's and he said that the other day that he is in need of people to fill few vacant positions in his company and he isnt getting someone suitable for it, though he has tried a lot and also advertised in a leading daily. I was surprised to hear that. 
But the same is happening to me. I require few people who can work. Semi-Skilled labours.But Alash. No one is ready to work. Everyone want it for free. There is dearth of people who really want to work, this is what I have experienced in few months of the Entrepreneurship.
My Goodness. Kya Hoga Is Desh Ka... He He.

No comments: