Monday, April 25, 2011

My My My....Oh,,Yawn..and Back...

After a long long time I an back. I give a damn that the world doesn't recognize that a blog like this ever exist but I am please that I am there.. the world  has taken a complete round in one year since I have been out of my Blog.. My Darling daughter is now 18 months old, I have resigned to start my own company, visit Ferrobuild.com and have now shifted to a larger apartment in a so called posh society of delhi.
Its a great experience to be back. Amitabh Bachchan who inspired me to start  blogging has completed more that 1500 posts, India has won the world cup and the Beautiful country that is India has been ripped apart by scamsters.Anna hazare has broken his fast after his famous anshan.. ha ha..
Great..keep it up India.
I recently visited my native place in Kushinagar..Loved it, equally sad about the growing social turmoil in that world. Unemployment, Gunda - Politicians nexus. is the story. When tried to to contact some of my friends in media. they said.. Abe ..Chalta hai Bhosdi ke.. sale Tu kyu tension leta hai. This is the scene..Koi Kya kare.
Anyways.. now as I have found the love, I will be in touch full time.
 Ae,, r u on twitter.. C'mon yaar.. What a shit....


No comments: