Thursday, January 8, 2009

Insurance Buisness,,,, Tough Job..... Its Easy..


I am new into Insurance.. Recently I passed my IRDA Examination. On the day of the Final Interview, My Development Officer (D.O)asked me, How much do you plan to sell , this financial Year? I didnt had any answer. I had heared , selling of any Financial product is one of the toughest job on earth. I said as there is another 4 months left for this financial Year,I would expect a sale of atleast 12 Policies, which is also the target for the LIC agents for the entire year.
My DO frowned as if I have said something wrong. I said 'What'... the manager would not be impressed. At least 50 policy sale is required to qualify for the 1st club.It was my time to take the pressure. With some hesitation I said.. OK.. I'll do it.

And here I stand after nearly two months...Disqualified for the job. I am unable to meet the expected. After more than 200 cold callings , few leads are generated.. Following up the leads is the toughest job.. You feel humiliated at times when no one take the call or disconnects the call or after few followups am informed ,
" Are ,Yaar, Abhi Nahi Ho Paa Raha Hai... Jab Hoga to Aap ko Phone Karunga".... What the hell? Why didnt you tell me that on the very first day?

This is not the spirit, I know. I shouldnt blame the customer. Who am I? I have intereferd in their life for my own benefit and now I am blaming? Why did I call them? For Profit... Offcourse. Then Why This heck.....
This is How it works? " Its a rejection Job..My Friend" said one my seniour Advisor on the very first day.I knew it still I choosed it. It was my own decision. then why Blame... Dont Blame.. It was the right decision at the right time. I strictly believe
So, Now I am ready again. With a new zeal and vigour? I will prove myself. I hate being a loser.
I will start from scartch and determined to achieve the target at all cost.
Wish me Luck..

No comments: