Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Feeling Bored.. I dont Know Why?


Feeling very Bored today.. Back to office..Same irrate customers, same transfers.
Sometimes I feel sick of what I am doing.I seriously think of going back to my native village and start a school and work for myself. I had my own small company where I used to manufacture Water tanks and Septic tanks. A good Work for a very Good cause.. Sanitation.
Coming to office and working in this environment still bring a sense of grotesquely strangeness. I dont know why? But thats true. It has been above 2 years nows, but still the same. Unusual shifts, nightlife and beautifull girls in skin tight clothes , no longer bring excitement.. I dont Know Why?
I am a a person with a postive attitude. I always beleive that everything will be all right. Everything is all right, but still I dont know why I am afraid. I am afraid to be me. I am afraid of myself.
I dont Know why? I am feeling bored....

No comments: