Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chutti at the India Gate!

Since morning there was Hurry in my household!
Jaldi Utho! Jaana Nahi Hai Kya... said my wife.I woke up. It was 10 am. Coming out of my quilt I found my way to the bathroom. It took me another 20-25 minutes for a hurried makeover. I had my morning tea and a quick look at the news paper headlines in the TOI. India On a brisk of War.. and the Antulay controversy were the burning issues of the day... Mumbai attack has disclosed the true colors of the politicians...I wonder sometimes.. What are these politicians made of?
Chanting Hanuman Chalisa , I sat for my daily Puja.. and then I had my breakfast and in another 40 mins I was ready to move..
My younger brother and sister, Sunny and Divya are enjoying their extended holidays. They just wrote their halfyearly and are spending time painting,watching movies and planning to watch GHAZINI next weekend. They were all ready by 1 pm...
" Sare ke sare , Gaama ko lekar Gaate Chale" and we reached India Gate by 3 Pm. India Gate is HOUSE FULL on weekends. Awesome evening , Awesome place... True colors of India.. People from all over India visit this place atleast once. Photographers roam around with Photo Albums to find a Mullah, they promise photos in 2 mins , as a rememberance to this place. Rs.40 a snap... Good buisness..... Good profit.
I remember the days when we read about this structure in the Social Studies Books under Historical Monuments of India .
We had Icecream, Bhelpuri and then Walking competition from IndiaGate to Rashtrapati Bhawan.. Its about 3 kms from India Gate. A straight road to the Rashtrapati Bhawan... It was great Fun ...Sunny Won...
We were so tired when we returned, I had a Fag, going to the corners as I didnt want my wife to see me, otherwise * ( % $ # @ ! + ## %____ ---- FLAT-----
We returned home by 8 PM... Dobby has brought mutton,to which my wife prepared... Soooooo TASTY.... You'll not find like that anywhere in this planet i.e EARTH. Her Recipe of preparing is very very different...... AaaHaa!!
Aaap Apna Pura Haath Khaa Jaoge..... By GOD......
We had a little chat and watched MUMBAI MERI JAAN on Dvd..... Great Movie.....
"Back to Bed,,,,,,Did you hear that?"...Wife roared...
"Early to Bed and Early to rise Makes a Man, HEALTHY,WEALTHY and WISE... its 12:30 ..Baby"
HeeHeee heeeee!!!

No comments: