Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Amitabh Bachchan----- Is he GOD?

Hi! All
It happenned last night, when there was lot of avail time ( I work in a BPO), when I decided to go through the Blogs of Amitabh.. You will not believe my dear friends but I was overwhelmed by the literary perspicuousness of Amitabh Bachchan. I read all Posts by Amitabh.
I have always been a avid reader of the works of Shree Harivansh Rai Bachchan ji and belonging to UP I have always been proud of the fact that Amitabh is another Ganga Kinare Wala, who has no competitor atleast in his domain. But to my amazement, I discovered that there is no one AAS-PAAS to him in any field.
One of the basic characteristics of the Eastern UP ites is that they dont speak, but when they start, None can stop them. They always try to be different in terms of anything...in short they WANT TO BECOME GOD. The way, they project themself as if they are the Symbol of Unity and Brotherhood, Love, Mercy, Knowledge& Understanding and all the positive words that are the part of this section in the Thesaurus. Sorry, it would be wrong to say; 'Project themself' but this is how they are. Atleast, this is what I have felt and learnt , from my time that I spent in BHU ( Banaras Hindu University). Amitabh Bachchan is no exception.
In his blog in BigAdda.com, Amitabh has written is heart out.. He has provided answers to all the questions and allegations , and have fought back against the monopoly of all those Self proclaimed Intellectuals who dont possess half of the knowledge, understanding or literary skill(if that is the benchmark) of that of Amitabh himself.
Dont Forget, he is His fathers Son......
Be it the reply to Shobha De ( Will anybody tell me, Who the hell She is? and Who says one can be an author writing rubbish? that's what she has done all her life.); or his reply to OUTLOOK, all are wonderful.. Ae Bhai.. dont forget to appreciate his honesty on the Post of Day 79, wherein he appreciate Rajdeep Sardesai for Amar Chita Katha, and Yes, Just look at his approach towards life in the Post of Day 82, my goodness...Hats off! to the skill of blogging.
Please check this , wherein he answers to one of the abusive and malicious comment-
Saharsh
"You write “Sale tu kitna vela hai be bloody big b”
Well unfortunately I have not married your sister so I am afraid I cannot possibly be your ‘sala’, and its probabilities in the future are also extremely remote.
‘Vela’ in Punjabi means free and available.
In your context it is said with malice. Fine. But yes if that is malicious as you mean then I am happy to be ‘vela’ for my fans.
‘bloody big b’ , yes there is still blood in me, much the same kind that flows in you." How many of us can dare to reply to something like this?

It would be an exageration to say this, but Yes, at times you feel as if Amitabhs writings is convinced by Gita.. Does he read Gita? I dont know, But most of his replies, suggestions and thought has close resemblence to the Philosophy of Karmyoga,Jnanyoga..
I request all to go through his Blogs, you will really Enjoy...
" मदिरालय जाने को घर से , चलता है पीने वाला,
किस पथ से जाऊँ असमंजस में है वो भोला भला
अलग अलग पथ बतलाते सब पर में ये बतलाता हूँ
राह पकड़ तू एक चला चल पा जाएगा मधुशाला "
Is he GOD? Still to Answer...................

Regards
Chandra

No comments: